Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bonesnapper: Tonfa Strike! - Issue 7

The Bonesnapper is facing a killer. There is a thin line between getting revenge and becoming the next victim.  The Machete Killer has to be stopped.

Seeing a perfect opening in his opponent’s defense, Bonesnapper strikes to disarm.  His Tonfa strikes true knocking the machete out of the killer’s hand.  The strike breaks his hand.

Machete Killer howls in pain. “You think I can’t beat you without my weapon.  I can beat you one handed!” he screams.  The assassin swings with his left hand.  His punch wildly misses Bonesnapper striking the wall.

CRACK! “Yowl!” the C.R.I.M.E assassin drops to the floor crying from the pain of his newly broken hand.  On the floor the Machete Killer is on his knees cradling both of his broken hands, crying and in shock.

[GM Note: Machete Killer took 9 points of damage and on 1d100 rolled 9 for temporarily unconscious. So treat him as unconscious even though I have written it as in shock. ]
Current Conditions:
Bonesnapper                Hit Points: 18    Power Points: 53

< Due Date: Apr 13th, Actions, Goal, Reply?>



Hey, folks. I'm going to have to put WB and BC on autopilot for about the next two weeks. CoastCon is coming up fast and as a staff member, all of my attentions are focused on that objective at the moment.

Apologies.
-----------------------------------
No problem I will carry your goal from last turn forward this turn.
Tom